5 Things You Have to Include in Your PET Waiver LetterOrder Now
What Is Test PET
The Preliminary English Test (PET) is a type of language examination that assess candidates on their English level. It consists of four parts that aim to evaluate the candidate’s reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills. PET is taken worldwide by non-native English speakers, and it is valid in most parts of the world. If you have problems with PET waiver we can help.
According to the statistics presented by the Cambridge Assessment English site, only 19% to 57% of people who took the test PET passed the exam. These are not really high figures, taking into account that this test is the equivalent to a B1 English level.
If you want to take the PET examination, there are many things you could do to prepare yourself for PET waiver.
- For starters, you should be familiar with the exam format. The Cambridge Assessment English website offers sample PET exam papers that you can download and practice on your own. Remember to download the key as well once you have finished the sample test to see your results.
- For the speaking part, you can practice with a friend asking each other questions. To make the most of this exercise, make sure you answer those questions with full sentences. You can also record yourself to pay attention to your pronunciation and improve it.
- For the writing and reading part, make sure you read different texts in English. Read the news, magazines, a book, PET exam waiver letter sample… anything can help you! Once you read a chapter or an article, try to explain it using your own words in English and ask yourself questions about the text.
Get a PET Waiver
Few people enjoy taking exams. They’re stressful, expensive, and take time away from important work. If you’re required to take the PET, but already have a high level of English knowledge, you may qualify for an exemption. To do this you will have to write a letter. It doesn’t matter if it’s SAT waiver or other, you can look through our guide on how to do so. The test PET shows that you have basic competence in English. It involves three sections – reading, writing, and speaking. It takes about two and a half hours. It’s important for demonstrating that you can comfortably use basic English, but if you qualify for a waiver, how can you get it? Here’s our letter writing advice.
If you have to present your PET score to your college or company as part of your application process, but you got a low grade or you did not pass the test, you can ask for a PET waiver. You can simply do it by writing a compelling waiver letter where you explain the reason why you are asking them to waive your PET results for test PET.
To make the most of your waiver letter or your out of state tuition waiver, you should pay attention to some top things.
- The first thing is to be careful about the words you choose. Remember you are writing to ask for a waiver, so you need to be respectful.
- Another thing you need to pay attention to is the format of your letter. You will have to use a basic structure that will help the reader understand your petition.
- Making sure you did not leave any mistakes is critical. This will demonstrate the reader that you take good care of the little details.
- Revise it once you have finished and you will be good to go.
If you take note of these useful tips, you can be sure your PET waiver letter will be perfect, and that you will have an opportunity to get your waiver approved. Read our PET exam waiver letter sample, to understand it better.
Structure of PET Waiver
Follow this basic structure and you’ll be well on your way to a great PET waiver letter for the test PET. And check our PET exam waiver letter sample below.
- First, write the date.
- Then skip two lines and write the name and address of the person you’re writing to.
- Write a greeting two lines below.
- Write an introduction to the reason for your letter in it.
- Go down a line, then write a body with supporting evidence.
- Add a short paragraph thanking the recipient for their time.
- Skip two lines, and add a closing.
- Type your name four lines down, then print and sign your name in the blank space.
Tips for Writing PET Letter
These are the five most important things to include when writing your PET letter for the test PET. Leave one out and you’ll make an imperfect impression for your PET exam papers.
- A name: If you possibly can, find out who will be reading your letter and then address it to that person. ‘To whom it may concern’ or ‘Sir or Madam’ makes a bad impression.
- Perfect grammar: Present your best face by having your letter proofread by someone with excellent English skills.
- All the facts: …but only the facts. Be sure you’re including everything you need to make your case convincingly. However, leave out irrelevant details so that your reader doesn’t have to wade through extra stuff to get to the point.
- Supporting documentation: Thoroughly check the requirements for supporting documentation. Ensure you send it with your letter or are prepared to send it upon request.
- The right structure: To make sure you’re building your letter correctly, create an outline. You can use the template we gave you or make your own – just be sure you stay on track.
Find PET Exam Papers
The PET exam is definitely a challenge. Writing a PET waiver letter, any of them, for instance, MCAT waiver letter can seem nearly impossible by yourself. Though you’re now armed with more knowledge, we know that’s sometimes not enough. That’s why we offer a staff of trained writers who can assist you. We want to help you succeed.
We have an amazing team of writers and editors that help us provide high-quality services for PET exam papers. Check out the services we offer for the test PET:
Our writing service is carried out by professional writers that are specialized in waiver letters. They are expert in a wide range of fields and can write a waiver letter for different situations. Their excellent English writing skills and a creative mind helps them tailored a personalized letter according to your needs.
We work with professional editors that help us revise your waiver letter. They have many years of experience editing waiver letters and they can catch any mistakes in the blink of an eye. Their work ethic guarantees you will receive an impeccably personalized waiver letter. To do it, they will read your letter as many times as you wish until you are satisfied with the result for your test PET.
Here are the advantages of working with our team for PET waiver:
- Reliability: They are trustworthy and able to create quality content free from plagiarism and with timely delivery. We only prуfer working in the style that is actually required by the valuable clients.
- No inappropriate words: You would never find any kind of irrelevant or meaningless content in the tasks written by our team. The written content is ideal for all aspects.
- Completing urgent orders: We can complete the urgent orders without making the delay of a few minutes. Therefore, we are the best choice for getting your waiver letter done.